Like buses, you wait ages for a podcast and then 2 come along at once.
But that’s where the similarity between buses and our podcasts ends.
Unless that is you know of a bus packed full of quality tunes and mildly amusing chat.
Yes it’s the second of our end of year podcasts. This time around it’s Chorizo Garbanzo choosing his favourite songs of 2019 and discussing some of the 3 billion gigs he’s been to this year.
All aboard for episode 90. Please hold on, this bus is about to move.
Tracklisting for this podcast: (includes weblinks, if you like the music you’ve heard please support the artists & buy it like we did)
- The Cleaner – Squid
- Impossible Knots – Thom Yorke
- Mopedelic – Asphalt
- M5 – Sports Team
- I Wanna Keep Your Dog – Illuminati Hotties
- I Wanna – Mammoth Penguins
- The Amputees – Tindersticks
- I’ve Got Reason – Mikal Cronin
- OBCT – Sleaford Mods
- Delivery Van – Snapped Ankles
- The Lazer – Personal Trainer
- Tired – Pip Blom
- Pain Inside – Pill Fangs
- Tie Me To The Rails – The Catenary Wires
- Beef Hits – Dumb
- Shame On Me – Sacred Paws
- Violent Urges – Chupa Cabra
- Alas Montanas – Adam John Miller
- Spit Bits – Roots Manuva & Doug Wimbish
- Hologram – Tacocat
- Kingston – Faye Webster
- Goddess – Alice Hubble
- AS 506 – The Nameless Book
- Bright Seas – The Leaf Library