In the run-up to this year’s Glastonbury, it dawned on me that it was the 30th anniversary of my first ever visit to that festival. So I got together with a couple of my mates that went with me in 1989 to reminisce about the music, the experience and inevitably the toilets.
Thanks to my old pals Mr Fingers and Neil Neil Orange Peel for their help with this.
Full lineup shown here, click for full-size version.
- Podcast 87: Festival Special – Focus Wales & Dot to Dot
- Live review podcast: Long Division Festival, Wakefield 2014
- Live review: Gigantic Festival, Manchester 2017
- Live review podcast: Indietracks Festival 2017
- Live review: The Proclaimers @ Liverpool Philharmonic, 2015
- Live review: Elvis Costello @ Liverpool Philharmonic, 10th June 2013
- Live review podcast: Elvis Costello @ Bridgwater Hall, Manchester, 19th March 2017
- Elvis Costello gig memories, part 1 (1989 – 1991)
- Elvis Costello gig memories, part 2 (1992 – 1994)
- Elvis Costello gig memories, part 3 (1995 – 2001)
- Elvis Costello gig memories, part 4 (2002)
- Elvis Costello gig memories, part 5 (2003 – 2007)
- It was 30 years ago today: U2 The Joshua Tree tour, Wembley Stadium 1987