Just when you thought it was safe to surf the airwaves, the wizards are back in double quick time with another podcast full of all sorts of excitement. We have more paper-plate-face shenanigans, a new Chorizo Garbanzo impression and yet another informative quiz. There’s also the latest instalment of Rebel Rikkit’s World of Ska (where will he go this time, listener?) and Kicker of Elves sneaks a couple of extra tracks in when the others aren’t looking.
You can hear it all right here and right there:
Here’s live footage of John Cooper Clarke Paper Plate Face:
Some of the physicality played on the show (on our long display table):
These are the tracks we played this time:
1. Mazes – Salford
2. John Cooper Clarke – Psycle Sluts
3. Frank Zappa – I’m Not Satisfied
4. OY – Tortoise And Hunter
5. Sun Kil Moon – War On Drugs: Suck My Cock
6. One Thousand Violins – You Ungrateful Bastard
7. King Tuff – Eyes Of The Muse
8. Iggy Pop – Eggs On Plate
9. Owl & Mouse – Don’t Read The Classics
10. The Ventures – Out Of Limits
11. Adam Leonard – Robot Escape Bid
12. Lexo & The Leapers – Alone, Stinking And Unafraid
13. The Amps – I Am Decided
14. My Brother Woody – Another Fuckin’ Weekend Ruined
15. El Bosso & Die Ping Pongs – Brutus
16. The John Steel Singers (Feat. Everett True) – State Of Unrest
17. The Lovely Eggs – Creepin’
18. Matsuki Ayumu – Two Of Us
19. DTCV – Miley Cyrus Wins The Race
20. Zsa Zsa Sapien – Foreign Muck, Pt. 1
a) Who played guitar on the first Monkees recordings?
b) What is the longest single ever to grace the UK charts?
The wizards wish, Texas delivers. Enjoy!
[…] recently played the magnificent track Robot Escape Bid by Adam Leonard on our podcast #30 and as we mentioned, Mr Leonard kindly agreed to answer a few of our questions through the medium […]
[…] our last podcast we played a song by OY called Tortoise and Hunter. This inspired the wizards, and in particular […]
[…] Everything’s a Thread by The John Steel Singers (as heard on podcast 30) […]
[…] Podcast number 30 […]