And here’s the second part of our monster comeback podcast!
This time round the wizards sing like girls, sing like amphibians and, scariest of all, try to sing like Morrissey (fortunately, not at the same time as discussing his new album). There are passionate discussions about the definitive version of Anarchy In The UK and wrongfully worn T-shirts, some terrible translation from Spanish and the return of Kicker’s Question Time. So what are you waiting for?
All this and much much more can be heard by downloading on these very words or listening to the soundcloud thingy under here.
If you haven’t done so already, check out Part One here.
Some of the physicality mentioned in this half of the show
So, these are the tracks we played in the second part of the show:
1. Ain’t Got No Home – Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry (The Best Of Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry)
2. Anarchy In The UK – The Sex Pistols (The Great Rock ‘N’ Roll Swindle)
3. Cuando Maravilla Fui – El Guincho (Alegranza)
4. 53rd And 3rd – The Ramones (The Ramones)
5. Oboe Concerto – Morrissey (World Peace Is None Of Your Business)
6. Domino – Squeeze (Domino)
7. Jupiter – The Antlers (The Space Project)
8. Too Much – The Wild Eyes (B-side of I Look Good On You)
And here are Kicker’s Questions:
a) What song did Johnny Rotten audition for The Sex Pistols with and what was he wearing?
b) The Beatles ‘From Me To You’ was #1 in 1963, but what was the next UK #1 of less than 2 minutes running time?
c) What’s the name of the barge in Thomas The Tank Engine?