An unexpected (and, frankly, unwanted) guest kick-starts this podcast by unceremoniously interrupting Kicker’s filthy secret and encouraging him to play his favourite songs of the year.
As well as an aural smorgasbord of delight, we also get to hear one of Chorizo’s best ever musical anecdotes, and there’s a quiz! Yes, a quiz!!
You can tune in by clicking on the thing below this sentence for a full 90 minutes (plus extra time) of end to end action.
Alternatively, you can just imagine the whole thing with, no doubt, improved witty chat between songs by reading through the tracklist here:
- They Might Be Giants – The Greatest
- Guided By Voices – Blink Blank
- Firestations – Build A Building
- Gruff Rhys – No Profit In Pain
- The Moles – Moon In The Daytime
- The Goon Sax – We Can’t Win
- The Monochrome Set – I Feel Fine (Really)
- Hi-Fi Sean & David McAlmont – Transparent (Part One)
- Half Man Half Biscuit – Every Time A Bell Rings
- The Astounds – New Eater Of Rainclouds
- Benjamin Shaw – Hole
- The Coke Dares – Came To Shit
- Astral Swans – Blow Away
- Interrobang – Curmudgeon
- Amen Dunes – Miki Dora
- Wurld Series – Indiana Buzzing
- The Ocean Party – White Cockatoo
- RVG – Vincent Van Gogh
- The Breeders – All Nerve
- Babybird – Alcoholic
- Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever – Talking Straight
- Spare Snare – Grow
- The Gentleman Losers – Night Falls In Nowhereland
What all the cool kids are wearing…
What all the cool kids are listening to…
If you enjoyed this podcast, watch out for a quick sharp follow up with Chorizo’s Best of 2018 soon upon us, and if you didn’t enjoy this one, you’ll be relieved to know the next one is much better.