Well, this really is a cracker of a show. Should you listen to it immediately? Five times yes, you should.
As well as the usual array of eclectic gems, there’s more in the way of song explanations than you could ever need, and the (welcome?) return of the musician’s dream segment (is that theme tune just a bit too long? anyone??) that encourages Chorizo to dig out an old favourite.
Find your way to the music and the wittering via any of the links below:
Turn away now if you don’t want to know what’s coming up. Otherwise, here’s what we played:
- TV Face – No No No No No
- The Cannanes – Moonhands
- Cypress Hill – I Wanna Get High
- The Pastels – Truck Train Tractor
- Short-Haired Domestic – A Song In Spanish Addressed To Men Who Drive Big Cars
- Christian Fitness – A Terrible Shame
- Le Grand Miercoles – Farewell To Cheyenne
- Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers – Back In The USA
- Anita O’Day – Tenderly (Mocky Remix)
- King Of Cincinnati – I’m Cold
The physicality (at least some of it):
Some more in the way of incidental physicality