Who are the wizards to deny Ms Spears when at the end of the last podcast, she could once again be heard murmuring “so, give me more, oh give me more, a little more, a little more…”?
Yes, the lockdown duo are back with another show that brings its usual mix of old and new, pink and blue, and, er, false and true. No idea what that means, but who reads this nonsense anyway? What is certain is that we have an exclusive play of a track from a rock legend, a record number of listeners writing in (not just to complain), and, at the halfway mark, the wizards’ favourite albums of the year so far.
You can find all that right here, and down there:
Turn away now if you don’t want to know what’s coming up. Otherwise, here’s what we played:
- Dumb – Roast Beef
- Guided By Voices – She Wants To Know
- The Terrifying Experience – Untitled
- St. James Infirmary – Like A Boy Detective
- Hollow Threats – House Arrest
- The Bangles – Following
- Paul Jones – The Dog Presides
- Hulaboy – Part-Time Goth
- Babybird – Twilight Of Our Lives
- Snowgoose – Everything
- Benny Profane – Devil Laughing
And here are links for the other bands that members of Hollow Threats play in….