The boys are back in tow-ow-ow-own! Not really. More like two old farts are back in their bedrooms talking at their computers. Hooray!!
In this show, the wizards nearly play Tom Waits again, almost deliver on their culinary promises, and get as close as they ever will to playing the music of an erstwhile Watford FC chairman. Oh, and abusing listeners is back. Sake, Kicker.
They do, however, manage to squeeze in eleven (ELEVEN) tunes you can dance to no matter how tiny you might be.
You can find all that still standing right here, and burning out its fuse down there:
Turn away now if you don’t want to know what’s coming up. Otherwise, here’s what we played:
- Ice Cream – Peanut Butter
- Wally Tax – The Entertainer
- Red Snapper – Fat Roller
- Tomoyasu Hotei – Battle Without Honor Or Humanity
- Miaow – When It All Comes Down
- Guided By Voices – Real
- The Kyle Sowashes – When We Unloaded The Van
- Pete Shelley – Better Off Without A Wife
- The Nightingales – The Desperate Quartet
- Simple Kid – The Ballad Of Elton John
- Simon Love – Elton John
And some more…