Just so that Rebel knows what Mr Jones was really up to last year. Time to catch up, methinks.
Wizards on:active listener alcopop Babybird bob dylan bruce springsteen Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band chuck prophet circus devils darren hayman David Bowie david gedge dexys dexys midnight runners edwyn collins eels elvis costello fruits de mer gbv gig review guided by voices half man half biscuit iggy pop jd meatyard joe strummer johnny cash joy division Julian Cope kevin rowland Lambchop Live Gig Review live music review live music video live review Liverpool manchester manic street preachers mark e smith mark kozelek Milky Wimpshake morrissey musical advent calendar music video neil young new music podcast nick cave nick cave and the bad seeds pixies podcast popcorn double feature pulco r.e.m. robert pollard robert wyatt robyn hitchcock scott & charlene's wedding sleaford mods soft hearted scientists spare snare squeeze stephen jones super furry animals the clash the fall the handsome family the replacements the smiths the thyme machine the wave pictures the wedding present They Might Be Giants tindersticks tobin sprout Wire wreckless eric xtc
- RT @pabsdebussy: Can anyone else think of bands on tv proper fucking shit up, this has to be up there youtube.com/watch?v=aRhkbr… 15 hours ago
- RT @ollyfarrell: I am about to lose a significant portion of my existence to THIS WEBSITE radio.garden 16 hours ago
- RT @c_sinc_: Not sure if there's anything that makes me cringe more than shit between song patter from bands 1 day ago
- RT @PunKandStuff: tried embroidery for my anger management.. https://t.co/se619EPDGI 1 day ago
- RT @Popjustice: On my way to Liverpool for the KLF thing and what’s shaping up to be the greatest book signing in pop history (pic via Kris… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages