Creative differences are again to the fore, as the wizards announce their ideas for new musical ventures.
Fortunately, sense and taste take hold and we get a suitably sweary show that sees the long awaited return of both Rebel Rikkit’s World of Ska and Chorizo Garbanzo’s Kevin Rowland impression Kicker’s now celebrity endorsed Question Time.
We’ve also got another album review, a celebration of Lancaster, a cheese conspiracy,”the sound of self-promotion reminiscent of wind chimes in a hurricane” and a heated debate about spelling.
Check it all out right here at the right click of a mouse and on that there picture below.
Some of the physicality we played on the show:
The wonderful songs you can hear on this podcast are all down to the musical genius of the following:
1. Keith Top Of The Pops – I Hate Your Band
2. The Pomps – Indie Rock Is Dying
3. Town Bike – Bastard Heart
4. Guided By Voices – Do The Earth
5. MJ Hibbett & The Validators – In The North Stand
6. The Meow Meows – Rude Girl’s Gone To Jail
7. The Tuts – Rudie Can’t Fail
8. Stephen Hudson & The Fiat Pandas – Denny Strong
9. The Thyme Machine – Jonny Grew A Beard
10. XTC – Complicated Game
11. The Amazing Devils – King
12. Au Pairs – Headache For Michelle
13. The Upshitters – Petons Fugisser Orbitant Andromeda
14. Wild Billy Childish & CTMF – CTMF
15. The Humdrum Express – Leopard Print Onesie
Which band that has a Spare Snare side project named after it, and is a favourite of King Creosote, used to perform on stage in a box?