Having opted to attend the Manchester gig rather than Coventry on the recent Springsteen tour, that meant I didn’t get to take part in the 48 hour marathon queueing session to get a good spot at the front that the other 2 wizards enjoyed/endured.
The night before the gig my fellow wizards informed me they were out in Coventry having a curry and that was all the encouragement I needed to text them a load of Bruce Springsteen-related curry house puns.
A couple of days later when I heard about their adventure on their excellent podcast from the pit, I felt there was something missing. Namely all these wonderful puns……
- Dhansak in the Dark
- Wrecking Balti
- If I Should Phall Behind
- 4th July Asbury Park (Passanda)
- 57 Chanas And Nothing Naan
- It’s Hard To Be A Saag in the City
- Souls of the Dupiaza
- 10th Avenue Jalfrezi
- The Ties That Bhindi
- Bhuna To Run
- Vinda(loo) Let Me Be The One
- We Tikka Care Of Our Own
- Tarka-ness On The Edge of Town
- Rosalita (Korma Out Tonight)
- The Rice You Pay
And of course, you know who’s he married to, don’t you?
- The Phenomena of Mass Springsteen Tactile Worship
- Podcast 10: Bruce Springsteen Special
- Podcast 10a: Bruce Springsteen Album by Album Roulette