More wizardly discussion for your delectation featuring, at its heart, an attempt to reclaim the people’s instrument.
There’s also a heartfelt call to help Rebel Rikkit decide which gig he should go to [it’s on Thursday, so get your suggestions in sharpish – TTW Ed], and not one, but two songs name-checking a man with ice-cream-cone hair.
All that and reggae from Russia can be enjoyed via this link and that widgit.
Some of the physicality we played on the show:
This show contains these fabulous sounds:
1. MFC Chicken – Rumble Strip
2. Andrew Jackson Jihad – Gift Of The Magi 2: Return Of The Magi
3. New Bad Things – I Suck
4. Onward Chariots – Live Like It’s Today
5. Sweet Baboo – Got To Hang On To You
6. Nervous Twitch – This Modern World
7. Dr I-Bolit & Tribal Roots – Go, Rastaman, Go
8. Busia Bulat – It Can’t Be You
9. Future Of The Left – Notes On Achieving Orbit
10. Five Thirty – Air Conditioned Nightmare
11. Fantasma – Basbizile
12. Dubreq – Dubreq 1
13. John Cooper Clarke – The Scarlet Snow
14. Bruce Springsteen – Night Fire
I preferred the Nervous Twitch track to the Sweet Baboo one, but I’d like to see SB…
I preferred the Nervous Twitch track, but then I’d quite like to see Sweet Baboo…
You are not simplifying matters, Will!!